Organizing and decluttering make housekeeping easier. No need to sift through excess things to find what you need. Every item has a home, you know where to find it AND where to put it away. It’s fun to uncover the things that bring you joy. Out of sight truly is out of mind. I can organize any space in your home or office, from single junk drawers to closets to garages.
Every organizing project includes:
• Decluttering – getting rid of the burden of extra stuff that is getting in your way
• Space planning – considers the function of a room and the most efficient use of space.
• Organizing – giving every item a home and giving you tips on how to maintain the organized space.
• Donation handling – I take one van load of donations to charity. My charities of choice are Savers (benefitting Big Brothers and Big Sisters), KC Scraps, and Flourish Furnishings.
• Expert guidance on what to keep, sell, donate, discard or recycle and resources to complete those tasks
• Hand holding, cheerleading and lots of laughs!
Cost estimates are determined after the initial assessment of your project.
A la carte organizing services $80 per hour (2 hour minimum)
Professional Organizing Service Packages
4 hours $300 ($75 per hour)
8 hours $560 ($70 per hour)
DIY organizing plans - Includes one hour in-person assessment, space planning, written step by step instructions, product recommendations. $250 (One hour follow up visits may be scheduled at $50 per visit.)
Virtual organizing via Skype or Facetime $60 per hour
Let's get started!
Tell me about your organizing needs.
We meet in person, checkout the job, and discuss how I can help
We get that task off your to-do list for good!