Organizing and decluttering makes housekeeping easier. No need to sift through excess things to find what you need. Every item has a home, you know where to find it AND where to put it away. It’s fun to uncover the things that bring you joy. Out of sight truly is out of mind. I can organize any space in your home or office, from single junk drawers to closets to garages.
Every organizing project includes:
• Decluttering – getting rid of the burden of extra stuff that is getting in your way
• Space planning – considers the function of a room and the most efficient use of space.
• Organizing – giving every item a home and giving you tips on how to maintain the organized space.
• Donation handling – I take one van load of donations to charity. My charities of choice are Savers (benefitting Big Brothers and Big Sisters) KC Scraps and Flourish Furnishings. (would like the charity names to be linked to sites)
• Expert guidance on what to keep, sell, donate, discard or recycle and resources to complete those tasks
• Hand holding, cheerleading and lots of laughs!
One of my favorite things about being a professional organizer is relieving people of the burden of a task that is weighing them down. You know… that thing that’s been on your To-Do list forever? Put my attention to detail and creativity to work in ways that take organizing one step further.
Create systems for home management
Change the purpose or function of a room
Make arrangements for handling a loved-one’s belongings
Organize for a move
Create filing systems
Teach time management systems
Small space planning
Paper systems flow
Project planning assistance
Help with Facebook Marketplace or Craig’s List listings
I believe in preserving the past and want clients to be able to find and enjoy their photo memories. I’m currently in training for photo management certification so I can bring you the best advice and techniques for organizing and preserving print and digital photos. Stay tuned for more information on services and pricing!
Contact me today to get started!
Tell me about your organizing needs.
We meet in person, checkout the job, and discuss how I can help
We get that task off your to-do list for good!